1. Be Nice to Everyone. This includes the people you don’t agree with. The only one here with license to be un-nice is me, and generally I won’t use it.
2. No flaming, trolling, or any other form of passive aggressive blog sabotage. I know the patterns. I’ll ban you.
3. No porn. No links to porn. No million questions about “is it art or is it porn?” unless that is something that I decide to post about. If you made it, and it looks like porn, then it’s porn, and if you post it here, it’ll get deleted.
4. NO name calling (this means no attacks on someone’s identity, no telling someone they’re NOT something that they identify as, and in general no presumption of the right to define reality for someone else.)
5. I deem this part of blogland to be a safe, hate-free, anti-pornography space for all women. My hope is that all kinds of women will eventually participate in the conversation. That said, there will be no toleration of any kind of anti-woman hate speech on this website- and there will be no toleration for anti-lesbian, anti- trans, or anti-feminist rhetoric of any kind. And at the end of the day, the judgment call is mine to make. There will be no flame wars here- it’s been too destructive everywhere else. IF I see it starting to happen here I’ll just utilize the “delete” feature till it stops.
6. Now that all the “what not to do” bits are out there, I DO want you all to comment and converse and have fun. I really like the idea of everyone feeling welcome here. I don’t like having to make rules, but it seems inevitable. There are folks out there who like to really bring women down, especially when they are outspoken against the porn industry, and the point of having these rules is more or less to warn those folks (they know damn well who they are) that it just ain’t gonna work here.
7. A WARNING: if you do get triggered by naked-ness, there are some pictures that I might post of women who are naked that might bother you. Sorry. I do have a tendency to paint non-pornographic pictures of women who are either naked or topless. You might see boobs and pubic hair sometimes. I think I already mentioned that somewhere.
Ok, that’s all. If you have any genuine questions you can feel free to email me. My contact info is right out there in big, red font.